Our veteran Special Operations personnel understand the needs of the special operator in the field, and the structural performance capability of the vehicle in battle conditions.
Range19, by way of merger with C.T.U., brings over 15 years experience modifying military special-use vehicles, working closely with U.S. and local national Special Operations and regular military units in Iraq to fine-tune the design of the HMMWV M1114 Modifications to meet tactical operational requirements while providing maximum protection to the troops. Our veteran Special Operations personnel understand the needs of the special operator in the field, and the structural performance capability of the vehicle in battle conditions.
Range19 developed and created the Iraqi Special Forces Fighting Vehicle, which has been credited in the prestigious USSF professional journal, "The Drop", as playing an integral role in victory at the Battle of Najaf.
We are accredited to modify and repair U.S. Government HMMWVs, and have successfully completed major armoring modifications for over 200 U.S. HMMWVs for Special Operations and regular unit use.
We are a trusted U.S. company of Special Forces veterans, security cleared personnel, and journeymen metal fabricators who pride ourselves in integrating and training a local national workforce.
- Armored vehicles, APCs, and customized surveillance vehicles
- Ground surveillance radar
- Manufacturing capacity for military equipment and components
- An extensive catalog of defense products
Repair & Painting
- Repair and rebuilding of ordnance damaged vehicles
- Structural repair and replacement due to accidents or rough usage
- Normal vehicle road damage
- Standard and custom painting of vehicles, including proprietary camouflage
- Standard (visible) HMMWV up-armor
- Up-Armor (not visible) of commercial local surveillance vehicles
- Up-Armor of Government Emergency Response Vehicles
- Reinforcement of PSD and escort vehicles
- Elimination of “ballistic gaps” in armored vehicles
- Armor and Ballistic Glass
- High Impact Ram Bumper (Patent Pending) with Cargo boxes and tow hooks
- Slip Resistant Rear Troop Dismount Step with full winch & towing capability (prevents troop leg damage and crushing during collision or impact)
- Turret glass design to prevent spent casing “blow-back”
- A-frame and/or Swing-arm spare tire mounting brackets
- Swing-Arm Gun Mount plates & brackets
- Recessed ammunition storage for rear gun mounts
- Interior shackles for troop tethers
Command & Control and Electronic Surveillance Vehicles
- Custom antenna tethers and brackets
- Concealed surveillance equipment racks
- Concealed storage areas (false bottom/sides/dashboard) in commercial vehicles
Emergency Response Military Vehicles
- Installation of a ballistic wall between the driver’s compartment & the rear cargo area
- Lockable emergency door in the main cabin plate (Litter Hatch) designed to fit a standard U.S. military stretcher for transporting causalities
- Compartment fabrication designed to secure litters
- Easy-access custom designed medical supply and litter storage
- Patented front Ram Bumper and custom easy-dismount rear bumper with winch